NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Source: HHS Office for Civil Rights
Fairbanks Orthodontic Group complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disabilities or sex.
Fairbanks Orthodontic Group does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Fairbanks Orthodontic Group:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Bre Waters, Practice Manager.
If you believe Fairbanks Orthodontic Group has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Bre Waters, Practice Manager
Fairbanks Orthodontic Group
1117 Sadler Way Suite 100
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907) 452-2939 phone
(907) 451-7330 fax
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office of Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW.
Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, DC 20201
Toll Free: 1-800-868-1019
Complaint forms are available at http://www.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html